Saturday 19 September 2015

Intro...

Hey my lovelies welcome to my new blog, hope you enjoy...


I want to keep this first post short and sweet with just a teeny bit about myself and what to expect from the blog.

So here it goes, my name is Shona, I'm Twenty One and have recently moved to Glasgow to pursue my dreams of becoming a Beauty Therapist. Beauty has always been a massive interest of mine. It all started back when I was old enough to first be trusted with nail varnish. Since then my love for beauty products and treatments has grown, my knowledge widened and my ambition for a career in Beauty strengthened.

The idea behind my blog is to share with you my journey to becoming a fully qualified beautician. So things to expect are:

~ My Trials of Treatments (however they may turn out -after all I am only just learning-)
~Reviews of Makeup or Skincare Products
~Beauty Hauls
~Fashion Hauls
~Advice
~ And I Might just Throw in a Sprinkle of My Daily Life


Stay Beautiful,
Shona Marie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't forget to leave a link to your Blog in the comments so I can check it out....